Sim Manipulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insimenator conflict with sim manipulator

2 posters

Go down

Insimenator conflict with sim manipulator Empty Insimenator conflict with sim manipulator

Post  simkat Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:49 am

I ran a hack conflicting mod and its showing these 2 are not compatible and I really like your Sim Manipulator but I also have been using the Insimenator for ages.Before i boot up the game.will this cause my game too crash?Or is it safe? Thank you
Attachments
Insimenator conflict with sim manipulator Attachment
hackreport.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

simkat
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Insimenator conflict with sim manipulator Empty Re: Insimenator conflict with sim manipulator

Post  Aaroneous Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am

That conflict will not hurt anything, They are both altering the pregnancy code to allow the pregnancy to be paused. Load order does not matter since they both do the same thing.

One other thing to note is that the Sim Manipulator with the Destination add on(Sim_Manipulator_DestinationMenu_AddOn.package) will have a conflict with the all versions of the Insimenator, Except for the object version of the Insimenator. You have two choices either change to the object version of Insimenator or remove the Destination add on for the Sim Manipulator.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Insimenator conflict with sim manipulator Empty Re: Insimenator conflict with sim manipulator

Post  simkat Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:36 am

Thank you.

simkat
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down