Hello To Everyone

Post  Rosie on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 pm

I appreciate being allowed to join the forum. It looks awesome! Very Happy

Rosie
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello To Everyone

Post  Aaroneous on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Welcome Rosie, Hope you enjoy your visit here.
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  Rosie on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks so much -- it's a great site Very Happy

Rosie
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Hello to All

Post  Apostle on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello all, I am new here but not new to Sims2. I haven't tried Sims3 yet, but maybe I will, it all depends on if I get the urge & the money at the same time Smile

I am a member of several other forums, not sure whether I can post them here but I suspect they are too numerous to put here anyway Laughing

Well I just wanted to say Hi to all, & you will probably recognize my sig when you see it Very Happy

Happy Simming Very Happy

Apostle
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaroneous on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Hello Apostle, I really don't mind posting about other sites. I tried TS3 when it first came out, But personally I never saw what was so interesting about it. To each their own though. Actually I do not see any signature for you.
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi Rosie, Well I always put @ the bottom of my post the phrase "Happy Simming" & then follow it w/a Big Smiley Very Happy. I can see it now & I hope U as well.

My Sis has all or most of the Sims3 series, & I am not all that intristed, mainly b/c I have all of these hacks & mods that I have d/l for TS2 but oh well, as you said, To Each his own. Smile

Thanx for the warm welcome, I haven't tried the manipulator out yet, b/c there was a problem w/my game. One of my hacks/mods was interfearing w/it. I don't know why b/c I was paying the game normaly w/this mod & it didn't interfere w/it before, but I finally tracked it down & removed it. I will have to remove my old insim so to make room for the new one (the manipulator)

Thanx again for the warm Welcome.

Happy Simming Very Happy

Apostle
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Apostle on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 pm

ooops, I saw the name "Rosie" & thought that that was the name of the person who was responding to my post. Embarassed

Oh well, Thanx Aarenous for the warm welcome heh.

Happy Simming Very Happy

Apostle
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum