Sim Manipulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Save Game

+3
Abrom
judy555
Aaroneous
7 posters

Go down

Auto Save Game Empty Auto Save Game

Post  Aaroneous Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 am

Creates a dialog that pops up asking if you wish to save your game. If so the game will automatically be saved, If not the game will carry on with out saving. By default the auto save dialog will appear every 24 sim hours, Though the saving frequency can be changed with the Auto Save Game Manipulator. Their are two interactions on the Auto Save Game Manipulator. The "Change Auto Save Frequency" interaction will allow the you to change how often the auto save dialog appears, Right now you can make the dialog appear every sim hour to every 100 sim hours(uses the grocery dialog). The second interaction "View Current Auto Save Frequency" will allow you to view how often the auto save dialog appears.

Install to My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads, If using Windows XP or older. For Windows Vista and 7 install to User Name\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads.

The Auto Save Game Manipulator is in buy mode under misc then misc and looks like a hour glass, Costs $0.
Doesn't require any Expansion or Stuff Packs, It will work with just the base game.

You can download the file here

Last edited by Aaroneous on Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Auto Save Game Empty Re: Auto Save Game

Post  judy555 Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:39 am

OMG!!!! This is fantastic.... I've been playing this game for years.. never have I seen this mod anywhere... I have so needed this;
so many times my game has crashed without saving..... this is a lifesaver.

You are brilliant!! a genius!!!.... Thank you, thank you. thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!

I love your site king king ... The Manipulator is priceless... invaluable in the sims 2 game... thank you so very much!!!! I love you I love you

judy555
judy555
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrom Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 am

judy555 wrote:OMG!!!! This is fantastic.... I've been playing this game for years.. never have I seen this mod anywhere... I have so needed this;
so many times my game has crashed without saving..... this is a lifesaver.

Agreed. I think I'll make mine pop up every 2 or 3 Sim hours...although that'll probably get annoying when they're sleeping. Oh well, sure as hell beats the feeling of losing a whole day because the game crashed and I didn't save :/
Abrom
Abrom
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  twerplina Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:51 pm

A great idea. Thank you.

twerplina
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Grykon Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Wow...never thought about something like this. Thank you Aaron!

Grykon
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  miros1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks! Posting this to my giant list 'o hacks.

miros1
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Auto Save Game Empty Thanks

Post  zulusimmer Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:56 am

This is brilliant, thank you!
zulusimmer
zulusimmer
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content