Hello! I'm new here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! I'm new here.

Post  AndrewGloria on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:53 am

Hello! I'm new here. I heard about the Sim Manipulator on ModTheSims and had to come and see it for myself. It sounds a great mod.

I'm addicted to The Sims 2 and post frequently on ModTheSims Sims 2 Discussion forums.

Good Simming Everyone!

Smile
AndrewGloria
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I'm new here.

Post  Aaroneous on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Greetings AndrewGloria.
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tapioca on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 pm

I just found out about the manipulator on MTS, too. Sounds good!

Tapioca
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  AndrewGloria on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:21 am

Hi Tapioca!

I've downloaded the Sim Manipulator now and have been using it for a few weeks. It is a great mod. Very Happy 

I was worried about installing such a "big" mod - most my existing mods only do one or two things. But I needn't have worried. The Sim Manipulator is very unobtrusive, but it's there when I need it. So far I've used it:
1) to adjust a Sim's "days left" so that two siblings created in CAS won't age up on the same day. I never intended them to be twins.
2) to buy underwear for a Sim who didn't have time to go to a community lot.
3) to give a little extra energy to a Sim who was growing very tired on a restaurant visit. (I wish the waiter could bring you coffee after the meal!)
4) to let a Sim change into the new shirt he'd just bought. (With a later EP I believe you can change into your new clothes in the changing booth, but this isn't available in my game [Double Deluxe]. So I put the Sim Manipulator on an end table in the clothes shop.)
... I'm sure that's only a start of what I'll do with it!

I tried to look you up on MTS, but couldn't find you. I guess you must use a different user name there.

It was joandsarah77 on MTS who recommended Sim Manipulator, but I can't find her among the members here. I guess she must use a different user name too!
AndrewGloria
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaroneous on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:41 am

Hello Tapioca.

It's good to hear the Sim Manipulator is working for You so far AndrewGloria, Especially since not all mods seem to work with the compilation packs.

The changing booth from what I remember will have the change clothes options if Bon Voyage or newer games are installed.

As for my user name on MTS look for the user Worf_84. There's a few mods over there that aren't here, But for the most part most of my mods are here.
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tapioca on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi, back at you guys! It's good to see another site for Sims 2. I'm just getting back into it, so it seems like a new game to me, almost. It's funny how many things you can forget. Smile
I haven't tried this mod yet, but I will!
Update: This mod is terrific. I've been using it since download and haven't had a lick of problems. It is great. Thank you so much.

Tapioca
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum