Mod Request for Risky Sneak Out and Risky Go Out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod Request for Risky Sneak Out and Risky Go Out.

Post  marka93 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:38 pm

I am asking for a mod or 2 that has a 10% chance to become pregnant on "teens sneak out" and "go out" that will work for any teen pregnancy mod or Chris Hatch "Alternate Pregnancy Controllers" from BAS.

Yes I know Inteen has a flavor pack for this but I don't like Inteen and it only works for inteen.

Darkwolf Jr mod has one but it does not work and he has been gone for a long time now.

A little back story how I run things, most players see age as 1 day = 1 year and for me I do this to.
Baby = 2days/2years, toddler = 3days/3years, child = 7days/7years and teen = 15days/15years so that makes it 12 day/years old on last day of child then age up to teen and the first week teens are 13-20 days/years old and the 2nd week of teen hood is from 21 days/years old and it is the second week that I allow teens to woohoo.

Thank you for your time.

marka93
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Request for Risky Sneak Out and Risky Go Out.

Post  Aaroneous on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:59 am

Unfortunately I really don't have any interest in messing around with any teen woohoo mods, Not that I have any true problems with it in the game. But plain and simple they are a pain to mod for. Well that I pretty much I am on a modding hiatus for now.
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top