Sim Manipulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game

3 posters

Go down

Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game Empty Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game

Post  Aaroneous Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 am

This is basically a small batch file that will remove Groups.cache, Accessory.cache, and all log files each time the batch file is started. And then will automatically start the game.

The batch file may need to be slightly tweaked, So it will know which game to start up. To do that right click on the batch file(TS2_Cleaner.bat) and click edit. After that find the line that says "Start Sims2EP8.exe" and replace  Sims2EP8.exe to the name of your newest game's exe.

Here is the list of all of the games exes
Basegame           Sims2.exe
University         Sims2EP1.exe
Nightlife          Sims2EP2.exe    
Happy Holiday      Sims2SP1.exe
Open for Business  Sims2EP3.exe
Family Fun         Sims2SP2.exe
Glamour Life       Sims2SP3.exe
Pets               Sims2EP4.exe
Seasons            Sims2EP5.exe
Celebration        Sims2SP4.exe
H&M Fashion        Sims2SP5.exe
Bon Voyage         Sims2EP6.exe
Teen Style         Sims2SP6.exe
Free Time          Sims2EP7.exe
Kitchen & Bath     Sims2SP7.exe
IKEA Home          Sims2SP8.exe
Apartment Life     Sims2EP8.exe
Mansion Garden     Sims2EP9.exe

You can download the file here

Last edited by Aaroneous on Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game Empty Re: Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game

Post  ilikefishfood Mon May 27, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm not sure if I should post this here, or in the help section, but...

I use a no-CD start-up (crack) now as my M&G CD has the teensiest scratch and was sometimes giving trouble to start. Will this work with a no-CD start-up file?
ilikefishfood
ilikefishfood
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game Empty Re: Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game

Post  Aaroneous Mon May 27, 2013 9:03 pm

It should work with a No-CD crack, I am currently using one for my Apartment Life game and have seen no problems with either the crack or batch file.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ilikefishfood Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Thank yoooooou!
ilikefishfood
ilikefishfood
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game Empty No CD Crack?

Post  celticlass Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Before my computer crashed (uggh), I had every game and stuff pack as well as the store loaded. So, I didn't need a CD. But I'm currently using my very old computer with a really crappy graphics card (temporarily). I can't load anything past OFB unfortunately -- not even the store. So, I'm stuck having to use a CD again. I have a habit of hitting the button with my knee and opening the CD loader (whatever it's technically called) during game play. So, where in the world do I find a no CD crack? PLEASE??? Wink

ilikefishfood wrote:I'm not sure if I should post this here, or in the help section, but...

I use a no-CD start-up (crack) now as my M&G CD has the teensiest scratch and was sometimes giving trouble to start.  Will this work with a no-CD start-up file?

celticlass
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaroneous Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:24 am

I usually go to Game Copy World and search for the no-cd crack there. Make sure the crack is for the latest Expansion or Stuff pack You have installed.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game Empty Thanks!

Post  celticlass Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 am

I'll check them out. Thanks! Very Happy 

celticlass
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down