Sim Manipulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't click more in Social Interface!

3 posters

Go down

Can't click more in Social Interface! Empty Can't click more in Social Interface!

Post  Kirk_Music Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello,
I got this mod, and as far as I can tell its great! Unfortunately, when I installed it, I found that I couldn't click more on the social interface????

Kirk_Music
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Can't click more in Social Interface! Empty Re: Can't click more in Social Interface!

Post  Aaroneous Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Sounds like You may possibly have a mod conflict. Have You by chance tried to remove the social aspect of the Manipulator? If not try removing Sim_Manipulator_SimMenu_AddOn.package, That file is the part that adds the social interactions to the game.

Also when You install the Sim Manipulator You may wish to remove the Groups.cache file(don't worry it will be recreated when the game starts up). It can be found at My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can't click more in Social Interface! Empty Re: Can't click more in Social Interface!

Post  DaddyWeirdbucks Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello, I also need help with similar(or same) problem, Description is when I select for example Relationship manipulator(spawn) and click on it and e.g. choose set Flags i dont have options under that, the menu closes immediately after click on "Set flags", "Quick relationships" and similar, no option under them and something random happens,for set flags i see "Friend" flag only Sad . I tried your advice and still doesn't work :'( so can it be because i have basegame only or maybe because i had insim before and extracted simManip and then removed insim from The sims folder? Insim alone worked perfectly but simManip did not,even after i removed insim.. Thanks and sorry for bothering, Jozo. Smile

DaddyWeirdbucks
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaroneous Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Your issue stems from having just the base game. The Sim Manipulator requires at least one expansion or stuff pack(doesn't matter which one) installed to work properly.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum