Sim Manipulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi - I'm glad I've found this site!

4 posters

Go down

Hi - I'm glad I've found this site!  Empty Hi - I'm glad I've found this site!

Post  mac76 Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:38 am

Hi - I'm 'mac' in some other boards (MTS and Sugah's) but someone got 'mac' here so I'm 'mac76'. Looking forward to checking this site out. Very Happy Always happy to see a site devoted to Sims 2! I did notice, however, that the SimManipulator (like SimBlender and some other LTW-changing hacks) can't access the University career LTWs Crying or Very sad There must be something different about these careers and their LTWs. scratch

mac76
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Hi - I'm glad I've found this site!  Empty Re: Hi - I'm glad I've found this site!

Post  Grykon Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Hey there Mac! Welcome to the Sim Manipulator site! Hopefully what you want is something Aaron hasn't thought of doing and can add some code to do that too!

Grykon
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Hi - I'm glad I've found this site!  Empty Re: Hi - I'm glad I've found this site!

Post  Aaroneous Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Welcome mac76. I will have to double check for sure. But I believe the careers that came with University, Don't have LTWs. I suspect because sims can't access those careers with out going to University. I think Squinge did make a mod though that had those LTWs.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi - I'm glad I've found this site!  Empty Lifetime Wants for Univ Careers

Post  mac76 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

There are a variety of hacks to allow a sim to get any career regardless of University attendance - I use Monique's Hacked Computer (MTS - soo useful in soo many ways - studying and banking among others) to pick careers - including the Univ ones.

There are LTWs for the Univ careers: Paranormal - Cult Leader, Artist - Visionary, Show Biz - Icon, and Natural Scientist - Ecological Guru . I have all of these careers, plus a whole lot of non-Maxis careers in my 'hood but for these I usually use 100K Simoleans, 7 Skills, or 20 Best Friends as an LTW. These are a lot more difficult than a career-oriented LTW.

Haven't seen Squinge's mod

mac76
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaroneous Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Ok I have done some research it appears with just University installed there are indeed LTWs for the Paranormal, Artist,Show Biz, and Natural Scientist careers. But if any newer games are installed the LTWs are removed for some reason. Luckily You can find Squinge's mod here. This version is for the Apartment Life EP or Mansion and Garden SP, There are other versions for older games as well. With that mod installed most other mods that allow You to re-roll the LTW should be able to use University LTWs.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi, Mac! Fancy meetin' you here!
Sugah
Sugah
Site Member

http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down