Sim Manipulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Requests

+3
Grykon
Aaroneous
Abrom
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mod Requests - Page 2 Empty Re: Mod Requests

Post  Aaroneous Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:30 pm

That's anther thing that is already on my to-do list, It will appear in a future update. But I can't say for sure yet when it will appear.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  math341c Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 am

Aaroneous wrote:That's anther thing that is already on my to-do list, It will appear in a future update. But I can't say for sure yet when it will appear.

Omg thank you i will hope it will have the same features as writed.

And again thanks for working on this mod for us!! Very Happy Very Happy

math341c
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugmenot Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:32 pm

I think the game needs an all in one, supported, balanced difficult mod. Basically to make the game harder. Yes, we have harderjobs from maty, biggerbills from cj, a half payment mod and some less money for auxiliary income mods(like painting, Junk restorable car, novels, etc) from MTS and a lot of unsopported/broken mods for slow skilling and harder sales/slowers business levels(for OFB but most of them does not support for example FT or AL). There a lot of ideas that I haven't seen in mods, like making the maid more expensive. But it's missing one cool mod with all these stuff all together and with more features, also I'll be able to clean my download folder from all this broken old craps. I think it'd made a challenge and a reason for players to come back to the sims 2.

pd: sorry my english

Bugmenot
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Applejack Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:22 pm

What about adding the option to give your Sims the Treasure Map please.

Prince Applejack
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaroneous Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Such an idea may appear in a future version of the Sim Manipulator. When the next version comes out is not known.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Applejack Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Thanks and I'm looking forward to that.

Prince Applejack
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  math341c Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:14 am

Are you still working on this project Smile?

And when you saying you gonna release next version in an unknown date, can you say how much in % you are done? Smile

math341c
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaroneous Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Yes I am still working on the Sim Manipulator.

I would say the Sim Manipulator is about 20% or so complete. A lot of the time spent is just decoding how something exactly works, And EA's code at times is extremely unorganized. So yes I am still working on it, But it's going to take awhile.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  math341c Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Aaroneous wrote:Yes I am still working on the Sim Manipulator.

I would say the Sim Manipulator is about 20% or so complete. A lot of the time spent is just decoding how something exactly works, And EA's code at times is extremely unorganized. So yes I am still working on it, But it's going to take awhile.

OK thanks for the hardwork. But the 20% is for the whole ? I mean that you only 20% finished with all the remaining to-do-things? And lets say you have 10 things remaining and you are done with 5 of them, then you not gonna release next version ? Smile

math341c
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaroneous Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Yes 20% as a whole. Considering most of the new features are related(mostly weather and money), The Sim Manipulator probably will not be released until those are finished.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  math341c Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 am

Aaroneous wrote:Yes 20% as a whole. Considering most of the new features are related(mostly weather and money), The Sim Manipulator probably will not be released until those are finished.

Very nice! Cant wait Smile

math341c
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum