Sim Manipulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about the Sim Manipulator

2 posters

Go down

Questions about the Sim Manipulator Empty Questions about the Sim Manipulator

Post  retrotrut Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:28 pm

I just had a few questions about The Sim Manipulator, will this work with the Insimenator? or will it cause the game to crash? I haven't really gotten the chance to try it out yet because my desktop computer because I'm not in town. So once I get back home I plan to try it out. Will I have to delete the Insimentor from my pc also? because I don't really know how this works.
Oh and where can I find this in the Buy Mode or the Build Mode?

retrotrut
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Sim Manipulator Empty Re: Questions about the Sim Manipulator

Post  Aaroneous Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:21 pm

The Sim Manipulator will work with the Insimenator, Just be aware the Destination menu part of the Sim Manipulator is only compatible with the object version of the Insim. The Destination part of the Sim Manipulator can be removed if you wish by not using the Sim_Manipulator_DestinationMenu_AddOn.package.

The Sim Manipulator can be found under buy mode then decorations then scriptures and cost $0, It can also can be spawned from the destination menu.
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Sim Manipulator Empty Re: Questions about the Sim Manipulator

Post  retrotrut Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Thank you Smile

retrotrut
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down