Sim Manipulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memory Manipulator

+2
DiLight
Aaroneous
6 posters

Go down

Memory Manipulator Empty Memory Manipulator

Post  Aaroneous Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:12 pm

The Memory Manipulator will allow You to edit the memories of the currently selected sim.

Here are on current options on the object:
Add Good Memory
Will allow You to add a green memory to the currently selected sim. The memories will be sorted into different sub menus depending on which expansion pack the memory first appeared in, It will look something like this Add Good Memory from... then expansion name... and then finally memory name.

Add Bad Memory
Same as the Add Good memory menu, But will add a red memory to the sim. The menu will look like this Add Bad Memory From... then expansion name... and then finally memory name.

When adding memories if the memory requires anther sim as the subject then the call sim dialog will appear and allow You to choose any sim in the neighborhood as long as the sim has not been deleted from the neighborhood(includes dead sims). On the other hand if the memory requires a food or job as the subject then the buy video game dialog will appear. Also memories added to a sim will always appear as the most recent memory. Unfortunately there is no way to change that, It's a quirk of the game that can not be changed.

Remove All Visible Memories
Will remove all visible memories from the currently selected sim. The menu will look like this Remove Memories... then Remove All Visible Memories.

Remove All Instances Of Specific Memory
Will removed all instances of a specified memory from the currently selected sim. For an example if You chose Met Sim, Then the currently selected sim will have the Met Sim memories removed from them. The menu will look like this Remove Memories... then Remove All Instances Of Specific Memory... the memory name

Remove A Single Memory
Will remove one memory You choose from the currently selected sim. The menu will look like this Remove Memories... then Remove A Single Memory... then memory name(Memory Position). Memory Position is where the memory is located in the sim's memories. So for example if the memory position is 1 then the memory is the sim's most recent memory, 2 would be the second most recent memory, 3 would be third most recent memory, I think You get the idea from there.

Remove All Mystery Sim Memories
Will remove all Mystery Sim Memories from the currently selected sim. The menu will look like this Remove Memories... then Remove All Mystery Sim Memories.

Add Custom Memory
Works the same as the other add memory menus, But will allow You to add known custom memories to a sim. Right now that includes Chris Hatch's and the Inteen's memories. Adding custom memories will not appear unless You have the custom memories installed. The menu will look like this Add Custom Memory... then memory name.

Remove All Gossip Memories
Will remove all gossip on the currently selected sim, Once finished a dialog will appear and tell You how much gossip was removed from the sim. The menu will look like this Remove Memories... the Remove All Gossip Memories.

Requires at least the Pets expansion or newer games.
Can be found under misc then misc and Costs $20. Looks like the Anytime Candles(Misc sculpture).

You can download the file here

Last edited by Aaroneous on Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Memory Manipulator Empty Re: Memory Manipulator

Post  DiLight Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:49 am

Thank you so much for this mod! It's perfect for me and all the players who use memories as storytelling.
Since I've made a mod to add some custom memories which are a little harder to maintain than original ones it's even more worthy!
Thank you Aaroneous! I'll spread the word about this @ MTS because it was really hard to find this creation via Google Smile
Keep in touch,
~DiLight.

DiLight
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Memory Manipulator Empty WOW n tysvm xxx

Post  AmizAussieGirl1989 Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:54 am

WOW_!!! I love you (aaf) cheers you have some insanely brilliant ideas my dear TYSVM_!!! bounce Very Happy

as YES_!!! Evil or Very Mad memories can sometimes be ANNOYING_!!! Shocked especially when my Sims achieve them on 'free-will' Suspect and if you don't have apartment life how the heck do you delete them scratch also if you don't know about this ... SIM-PE or how to work it your advantage you'll be in trouble ... Suspect

*ugh Rolling Eyes and tbh ... Rolling Eyes I hate using SIM-PE btw D: everything should be available 'In Game' like ... THIS_!!!

*plus if you aren't much of a programmer (like I'm NOT) using SIM-PE ugh Shocked Rolling Eyes I get lost myself and with my windows it WON'T OPEN gahhhhh

*SIM-PE should only be used for making THESE mods Shocked and meshing Suspect I'd think most mods have possibly been made to resolve everything else haa silent as most of it I have issues with YOU HAVE resolved haa bounce Very Happy
AmizAussieGirl1989
AmizAussieGirl1989
Site Member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/607778622686581/ ; https://www.f

Back to top Go down

Post  okiedokieihooked Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Thank you!!!!!! Very Happy cant wait to try it

okiedokieihooked
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Grykon Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 pm

Very cool...I'll have to give this a looky see! Thank you!

Grykon
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Memory Manipulator Empty Thanks

Post  Ezplorer Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:33 pm

Thanks! This is pretty useful
Ezplorer
Ezplorer
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content